The Information Receptionist will report to the Office Manager in the Office of Environmental Health and Engineering Field Office located at the Hopi Health Care Center, Polacca, Arizona. The primary purpose of this position is to provide information and guidance to customers requiring assistance regarding OEHE services. In addition, the incumbent performs a wide variety of administrative, support and clerical duties.
- Receives telephone calls and visitors in OEHE, then determines which calls can be directed elsewhere within the organization.
- Assists the Engineering and Environmental Health staff by performing clerical and support functions.
- Establishes and maintains files according to OEHE professional staff needs.
- Maintains system to accept and track individual applications for scattered sites and provides information to customers regarding status of applications and time frames for completion.
- Manages permits and certificates related to food handler training, rabies vaccinations and other associated permits and certificates related to Environmental Health training and services.