November 23, 2021
The Administrative Support Assistant (OA) will report to the Chief Nurse Executive in the Nursing Department located at the Hopi Health Care Center, Polacca, Arizona. The purpose of the position is to perform a wide variety of administrative tasks associated with maintaining and supporting the work performed within the organization.
- Performs the following duties: tracks controlled correspondence; composes and edits correspondence, letter and reports; reviews correspondence and other written documents for accuracy and completeness; and develops standard or form letters and replies to inquiries.
- Performs office automation duties which include the preparation of reoccurring reports, forms, correspondence, and presentation materials which may include complex graphs, charts, and tabular material.
- Manages the appointment and meeting schedule for the department of the organizational unit served, and those of other senior staff members as directed.
- Receives, refers, and interacts with persons within and outside the immediate organizational unit including staff of other Federal organizations, private industry, and the general public.
- Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks required to support the work of the organization. The work may include purchasing supplies, equipment and other materials utilizing prescribed purchasing guidelines and procedures.
Link to USA Jobs:USA Jobs – Administrative Support Assistant