- The Hopi Tribal Chairman extends Executive Order to August 7, 2021
- The National Weather Service has issued Flash Flood Warnings for the entire Hopi Reservation
- Hopi Reservation declared a Natural Disaster and is in a State of Emergency
- Breaking news: Water has overflown the banks of the Polacca Wash
- Hopi High School will be closed to all visitors until further notice
March 25, 2021
There was an announcement that the Arizona State Fair will move to the Wild Horse Pass grounds for this year. As you may well know, the area is wide open and has plenty of fresh air which should make fair fans at ease. Some of the die hard fans endured the long lines just to get fair food in October 2020.
This means the Native Gamblers will have twice the fun and should book hotels early as there are not very many in the surrounding area. Below are some links to articles on the issue as well as local hotels: