Skip to content
Daily Navajo County Data
View CDC data here
Latest Hopi COVID-19 Data
- ACE-2 receptor: Human host cell surface receptor angiotensin‐converting enzyme‐2 (Guruprasad, 2021)
- COVID-19: The disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen.
- SARS-CoV-2: The virus that causes COVID-19, which originated from Wuhan in China.
- Spike protein: A viral surface glycoprotein that coronaviruses use to engage their receptor (Whittaker et al., 2021)
- Guruprasad, L. (2021). Human SARS CoV‐2 spike protein mutations. Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics, 89(5), 569-576.
- Whittaker, G. R., Daniel, S., & Millet, J. K. (2021). Coronavirus entry: how we arrived at SARS-CoV-2. Current opinion in virology.