This page is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive information for the Hopi Senom. The page is updated as time permits and contributions are always welcome.
- COVID-19 Nursing Home Data
- COVID-19 booster shot for Pfizer, Moderna vaccines will be available Sept. 20 (8/18/21)
- HonorHealth requires all staff to get vaccinated (7/23/21)
- Banner Health requires all staff to get vaccinated (7/20/21)
- Arizona Department of Health COVID-19 Dashboard
- ASU COVID-19 Diagnostics Commons
- ASU COVID-19 Webinars
- CDC COVID-19 Variant Information
- ACE-2 receptor: Human host cell surface receptor angiotensin‐converting enzyme‐2 (Guruprasad, 2021)
- COVID-19: The disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen.
- SARS-CoV-2: The virus that causes COVID-19, which originated from Wuhan in China.
- Spike protein: A viral surface glycoprotein that coronaviruses use to engage their receptor (Whittaker et al., 2021)