Have you ever wanted to own land in Navajo County?

There are parcels available for sale through the Clerk of Board’s office. These parcels are for sale because the owners failed to pay back taxes. Use the link provided below to search for property. Once you have found a parcel (or parcels), all you have to do is mail a money for the purchase price PLUS a $30.00 recording fee.

I personally have not purchased any property but have plans to do so in the near future. If you have any questions and/or have experience purchasing back tax property, please share your experience. Kwa’kway