May 18, 2021
This position opened yesterday and closes on May 31, 2021. Salary: $26.82 to $33.38 per hour
This position is located at the Hopi Health Care Center – Division of Administrative Services, Facilities Department located in Polacca, Arizona. This position will perform maintenance and repair of grounds, exterior structures and buildings which require the use of a variety of grade practices such as; plumbing, carpentry, equipment repair, painting, etc. This position will report to the Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor.
- Perform journeyman carpentry work, such as construct and repair a wide variety of structural items such as deleting or adding new walls, and word structures for use in hospital patient care areas.
- Interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications independently and determine layout and work sequences and types of lumber or special related material.
- Perform installation, maintenance, repair of commercial and industrial heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Performs plumbing work, such as repairing plumbing fixtures, lines and joints.
- Ensures preventative maintenance inspections and repairs to buildings, facilities and equipment utilizing skills in several trades, including HVAC, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and painting.
- Perform daily and monthly preventative maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Mixes and blends paints. Prepares surfaces for painting. Paints buildings, structures, furniture.