- The Hopi Tribal Chairman extends Executive Order to August 7, 2021
- The National Weather Service has issued Flash Flood Warnings for the entire Hopi Reservation
- Hopi Reservation declared a Natural Disaster and is in a State of Emergency
- Breaking news: Water has overflown the banks of the Polacca Wash
- Hopi High School will be closed to all visitors until further notice
March 9, 2021
Below are some articles on how the latest version of the stimulus payments will be distributed.
- Couples who file taxes jointly and earn less than $150,000 a year and their dependents each will get full payments of $1,400.
- “Head of household” filers, such as single parents, would see a phase-out starting at an income level of $112,500 and no payments above $120,000
- One other change in this upcoming “stimmy” round is a household’s adult dependents, such as college students, will receive payments, after previously not being eligible.