November 1, 2021
Diné be’iiná binahjį’ náásgóó bidziilgo yiikah.
The mission statement of the Diné Studies Conference is to embrace and uphold Diné culture and language; to promote and facilitate ethical and responsible research; to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas of Diné life; and to inspire critical reflection.
Based on strategic planning work, the following priorities have been identified:
- Fundraising (membership, conference fees, marketing)
- Communication (website, newsletter, social media, radio)
- Conference & Symposium (co-sponsors, locations, themes)
- Research & Policy (research approval process, legislation)
- Navajo Nation Support (Executive, Legislative, Judicial)
- Local Chapter Collaboration
- Student Support
NON-PROFIT STATUS LEGAL NOTICE
Diné Studies Conference, Inc. is a non-profit entity established under the laws of the Navajo Nation. The volunteer Board of Directors is responsible for Diné Studies Conference, Inc. The Board has adopted and operates by a set of By-Laws.
Diné Studies Conference, Inc. is also authorized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to operate as a 501(c)3 entity. Navajo Studies Conference, Inc., P.O. Box 755, Window Rock, AZ 86515.
Please send all comments to email@example.com.